Labels

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Shoes.....They Just called my Name!


Hey Peepers,

As I was perusing through my favorite websites and blogs I ran across this shoe, Honey I had to take a closer look!
  This shoe is BAD!...Lord have mercy it kind of took my breath away! The L.A.M.B Dalva Sandal is a perfect summer shoe, This little lovely can be paired with a jumpsuit, some colorful bangles and a Cognac and Gold bag for a day look

Its the Shoes!!



For a night on the town, you can rock the L.A.M.B Black Dalva Sandal, with (Which by the way I found for $132.27 on Amazon.com)


Girl's Night Out!


Check out my Facebook Page, Kimaada's Kloset's -Fantastic Finds for more styles from L.A.M.B for less than $200.

Until next time ladies. Keep peeping, you might just find a treasure..... 



Ta-Ta for now,

Kimaada's Kloset

No comments:

Post a Comment