Labels

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fabulous Accesories - Duafe Designs

Peepers I have some REALLY talented friends. I'm serious. I am truly blessed to have gifted women in my inner circle who have transformed their desire to step outside the box into a collection of beautiful works of art. One of which is my good friend Ayodele Kinchen, who is the Owner and Designer of Duafe Designs.

Ayo creates gorgeous Jewelry, Bags, Clothing and Waist beads. When I tell you this woman's talent is amazing. I am not exaggerating! I was going through her Websites and FB pages and honey, there were so many lovely pieces that I found it was very hard to decide which ones to post.... Well I have narrowed them down the following 14 pictures.... Enjoy!







 Earrings 






Necklaces and Pendants 





















Honey, I told you this girl is BAD!!!! And by the way the model featured in the pictures is Ayo's younger sister Folami. Yes... talent runs in the family!

Peepers, check out the website and let me know which is your favorite piece from Duafe Designs. Until next time, keep peeping, you might just find a treasure!


Ta-Ta for now,

Kimaada's Kloset


No comments:

Post a Comment