Labels

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Bag....It Just Called My Name!!

Hey There Peepers!!

How was every one's Memorial Day weekend? I hope every one was able to spend time with family as well as take a bit of time to remember the Veteran's and be thankful for all of the Men and Women currently serving in our Armed Forces.

My weekend was great....busy but really wonderful. BBQ's Saturday and Sunday.....and Bowling at a Church event on Monday....So much Fun. At one of the Cookouts I attended, a friend of mine was carrying this bag that literally caught my eye from across the room. So you know I had to get a closer look, take a picture and share you with you all.



Isn't it fabulous?? I just had to research the designer. The Brand is Anuschka. The designers create beautifully hand painted leather bags. The artistry is impeccable and the designs are eye catching. Carrying one of these bags can turn a simple Jeans and a T-shirt day......into one of those days that people are constantly complimenting you on your look!
These are a few of my favorites:





$227 - Crsna Classic Laptop Portfolio




$495 - Collage Art Multi Pocket Shopper




$403 - Collage Medium Shopper



$275 - Collage Art Vintage Double Entry




$316 - Premium Peacock Safari Large Bowling Bag




$275 - Tropical Paradise Criss-Cross Zip




$336 - Premium Peacock Safari Large Tote



$468 - Flying Jewels Medium Shopper



$275 - Iris Bliss Large Top-zip Shoulder Bag

$204 - Premium Peacock Flower Mini Multi-pocket Flap Satchel http://www.anuschkaleather.com/s.nl/it.A/id.1665/.f?sc=8&category=1194


I AM IN LOVE!!!..... If you love these bags like I do but your pockets don't I understand. However you are in luck.  On the  Kimaada's Kloset Facebook Page you will find Anuschka Hand Painted Leather Bags for under $200!!!!!! What a great find....Thanks Rhonda!


Until next time my dearies,  keep peeping, you might just find a treasure!

Ta-Ta for now!

Kimaada's Kloset!!

No comments:

Post a Comment